Chaitra Navratri, the Mahaparva of renunciation, penance, meditation, and restraint, starts on Tuesday. On the first day of Navratri, the grand adornment of Shailputri form of the first Adi Shakti Maa Durga will be worshiped with reduced installation by law. By burning an unbroken flame for the Goddess, the devotees will pledge for a nine-day fast. Worship of Mother Bhagwati will be done in homes and temples for nine days. By chanting, austerity, yagna, havan, rituals, devotees will wish for freedom from the epidemic. According to Hindu Panchang, Navaswatsar will also begin with Navratri.
The Navratri will conclude on 22 April. Because of the corona infection, devotees will start worshiping at all the Devi temples including Shaktipeeth Kalyani Devi, Lalitha Devi, Alopashankari Devi from 6 am onwards. Circles have been built for social distancing in temples. Masks and sanitizers have also been arranged. Thermal scanning of devotees will also be done at the temple gate.
According to the Corona Guide Line, the doors of the temple will be closed after 9 p.m. However, because of the three-tier panchayat elections this time, the police system in the temples will be less. Therefore, the temple management will be responsible for ensuring the arrangement of sending five-five devotees together for darshan.
According to Jyotishacharya Pandit Awadh Narayan Dwivedi on Wednesday, April 14, the Sun will enter Aries on Wednesday at 4:40 in the morning. Therefore, the solstice period will be on Wednesday. It is also called Satu Sankranti. On this day, donating pot, fan, and sattu along with Ganga bath is auspicious.
Sattvic diet, Vihar, behavior will increase immunity, in Navratri, havan, fasting with worship, fasting is of specific importance. During this period, a restrained lifestyle will also help increase immunity.
Senior Ayurveda and Yoga doctor Dr. TN Pandey said that Vasantik Navaratri is the season of change of seasons. During this period, the breeding of viral diseases is more. Fasting in Navratri gives spiritual, physical, and mental strength. In the fast, they renounce vengeful things. The spirit of renunciation for the sake of Adi Shakti imparts self-power. Digestible diet, eating, behavior, and thought increase immunity.
Know how to set up a post after the establishment of the urn.
1. First of all, clean a wooden outpost by washing it with Ganges water or clean water.
2. Now wipe it with a clean cloth and spread a red cloth.
3. Place the urn on the right side of the checkpoint.
4. Install a photo or statue of Maa Durga on the outpost.
5. Mata Rani should be draped in red color.
6. Worship Maa Durga by lighting incense and lamps etc.
7. Burn in front of the unbroken Jyot Mata Rani, burning for nine days.
8. Apply Tilak to the Mother Goddess.
9. Offer the goods of the bangle, cloth, vermilion, kumkum, floral, turmeric, roli, then to Mother Durga.
10. Offer perfume, fruits, and sweets to Maa Durga.
11. Now recite the Durga Saptashati recitation of the Stotra, Sahasranama, etc. of the Mother Goddess.
12. Perform the aarti of Maa Durga.
13. Now sprinkle water on the grain sown on the altar.
14. Worship Maa Durga for nine days of Navratri. Keep spraying water in barley vessel.