Antim The Final Truth Movie Review: Salman Khan and Aayush Sharma have a close fight, full dose of entertainment
'Tu Pune ka naya bhai hai.. I'm already Hindustan ka bhai hoon'...' Full of action and emotions, 'Antim' film has knocked in the theaters today. Bollywood superstars Salman Khan and Aayush Sharma appeared together on screen for the first time and watching them together is no less than a treat for the fans.
The official remake of the Marathi movie 'Mulshi Pattern', the story of this film begins with Rahul (Aayush Sharma) and his family tortured by the land mafia. The powerful grabs land from Rahul's father (Sachin Khedekar) on the basis of hooliganism.
Then he gets them watchman in the farmhouse built on the same land. When he is beaten up on small matters, then Rahul does not tolerate it and from here begins the story of Rahul becoming a 'gunda'.
Rahul's life changes completely. He becomes 'Rahulya' from Rahul. On one hand he keeps on increasing his status in wrongdoing and on the other he falls in love with Manda (Mahima Makwana). Rahul takes revenge on everyone for his family and love, but he is not destined to love anyone.
In the midst of all this, Inspector Rajveer Singh (Salman Khan) keeps on cleaning the 'dirt' present in the society while running his mind. After all, why does Rahul not get anyone's love? What happens to him at the end of the story? What is the connection between Rajveer Singh and Rahul? To know the answer to all these questions, you have to go to the cinema hall.
The director of the film is Mahesh Manjrekar, who himself is seen playing the role of Manda's Baba in the movie. Talking about the direction, the first half keeps you hooked. It shows how the simple poor people suffer because of the land mafia and the influential.
Seeing his family upset, Rahul starts walking towards the path which leads only to crime. In the second half, the unsuccessful destination and sorrow-filled journey of this path have been presented well.
Apart from Salman Khan and Aayush Sharma, other stars have also played an important role in 'Antim'. Mahima is very much liked in the role of Manda.
Nikitin Dheer and Jisshu Sengupta have got less screen time but both have played their part well. Varun Dhawan has given a special appearance in a song. Valusha D'Souza has also spread her charm in the song 'Chingari'.
This movie is full of action. There is a lot of action-filled scenes throwing punches at each other. Salman Khan has once again won the hearts of the fans with his action and dialogue delivery. His Sardar look will also be liked by the fans.
Aayush Sharma has done a great job. If anger is clearly visible in their eyes, then love is also seen a lot. The specialty of the film is that the dialogues of all the characters are very strong, which you will remember even when you step out of the theatre. The music of the film will also keep swirling in your mind.
If you are a fan of Salman Khan and want to see him on screen with Aayush Sharma for the first time. Mr Sumit gives 'Antim' 3.5 out of 5 stars.
Antim Movie The Final Truth Dialogues
- Tu koi minister hai jo hum tujhe VIP treatment dein. Tere jaise haivanon ki list hai hamare paas. Jinka shapathvidhi hone see pahle hi antimvidhi ho gaya hai.
- Ye 2 take ke gunde ki vajah se na tumhare jaise bohot police waalon ke gahr chalte hain. Humare fenke huye tukdo pe jeete ho tum log.
- Aaj Se Hamaali Band. Aadhi Roti khayenge magar mehnat ki khayenge. Main aadhi nahi khaonga, main puri thali khaonga wo bhi sweet dish ke sath.
- Jis din e sardar di hategi, sabki phategi.
- Mare huye ka angutha bhi angutha hi hota hai.
- Inko aisa lag raha hai ki ye kar rahe hain, lekin kara to paaji hi rahe hain
- Meri bhi paidaish Maharashtra ki hi hai. par main teri tarah gunda nahi bana. Main bana gunde da baap, Policewala.
- Is dunia mein kuch nahi tikta sivay plastic ke. To aap aisa samjho ki apun plastic hai.
- Tu Pune ka naya Bhai hai, main pahle se hindustan ka bhai hoon.
- Maine kaha tha na, jis din e sardar di hategi, sabki phategi. Aaaj is sardaar ki hat gayi.