Many types of sweet and salty dishes are made on Holi (Holi 2021). In most homes, there is a trend of making potato papad and gujiya on the special occasion of Holi. On Holi, this year, make Aloo Gujiya and give a twist to the recipe.
Preparations for Holi in homes (Holi 2021) have started. Many types of dishes are made in homes on this special festival of colors. Most homes in the wafer (Papad) are created, chips, Gujiya (Gujiya), Kanji Vada, including a variety of snacks (Snacks). This year, change the style of Holi by giving a twist to traditional dishes (Holi 2021 Recipe).
Make potato gujiya at home
Many types of Gujiya are made at the festival of Holi (2021). Chocolate, dry fruits, and gulakand's gujhiya are also liked along with Mawa Gujhiya. But if you are bored eating sweet, then make your Gujhiya salty by giving it a tasty twist. Instead of sweet Gujhiya for the guests coming to this Holi house, change their taste by making Aloo Ki Gujiya. Know Aloo Gujiya Recipe.
Aloo Gujiya Ingredients
- 4 bowl maida
- chopped into small pieces 4 large potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon amchur powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- oil (as per need)
Aloo Gujiya Recipe
- Knead well after adding salt and the required oil to the flour. Use mild lukewarm water to knead it. Then cover it with a light wet cloth of cotton.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin, salt, red chili, mango powder, and potatoes to it.
- Cover with garam masala and cover and let it cook. When the potatoes are cooked, turn off the gas and let the stuffing cool down.
- Take one piece of maida and roll it in the shape of puri. Fill potato mixture in it and apply some water on the side of the puri and give it the shape of Gujhiya and close it.
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry all the gujiyas till they turn golden brown.
- Serve hot Gujhiya with tea and chutney.